So Many things happen in k-pop that we can forget about, so here is a little bit of a #throwbackthursday to what was happening in the world of K-pop in September 2017!
1. BTS smashed album records with ‘Love Yourself: Her’
Love Yourself: Her sold more than 750,000 copies in its first week
2. BLACKPINK’s “As If It’s Your Last” reached 150 million views breaking a record
3. The attack of the comebacks!
EXID, B1A4, Wanna One, MONSTA X, SHINee‘s Taemin, TWICE, Super Junior, and more all announced their comebacks
4. Debut Anniversaries
DIA and UP10TION celebrated their 2nd, f(x) their 8th, and 2PM their 9th
5. TVXQ! opened official social media accounts
6. BTOB hit the 1 million mark for followers on Twitter
7. BTS dropped their MV for ‘DNA’
8. B1A4 dropped their “Rollin’” MV
9. iKON member BOBBY released his solo mixtape
10. Sunmi gained her 5th win of “Gashina” on ‘Inkigayo’
11. EXO dropped power as well as topping real-time charts
12. BTS dropped their collaboration song with artists The Chain Smokers
13. The announcement of FTISLAND’s Minhwan and LABOUM’s Yulhee relationship
14. GFriend Yerin had appendicitis and halted activities
15. Speaking of Gfriend- they Dropped their MV for ‘Summer Rain’
16. TWICE confirmed to have finish filming for their new comeback MV
17. Hyolyn left her agency
18. YG Artists were sweeping into the international iTunes album charts
19. The After School members reunited for Nana’s birthday!
20. Yesung released photos of Super Juniors reunion